APMHA Eye-Witness Newsletter Index and Article Archive
Networking Nationally To Provide Quality Treatment Promoting Ethical Uses of Hypnosis by Medical and Mental Health Care Professionals
The Eye-Witness Newsletter provides reading
and publication opportunities for the public
and clinical members of APMHA. See our regular features below.
- APMHA President and Board Member Columns
- Editor’s Corner: Judith L. Allen, Ph.D.
- Membership Application: Invite a Colleague
- Member Renewal Notes: Hypno Hound APMHA Mascot
- Certification in Medical/Analytical Hypnosis C.M.H.
- Ethics Credits Online: 3 CEUs Ethics APMHA
- H.E.L.P. Treatment Referral Report
- E-mail Addresses: Online Members
- Member Notes/Use of Logo/Board Members
- Association Bylaws Revised
- APMHA Membership Application
- APMHA Publication and Contact Information
- Past Issues of Promotional Newsletters
- Article Archive
Cover Picture:A collection of Doovie Art by David Rabinowitz http://www.doovie.com/ Grandfather of Jason Zack, Ph.D.