Hypnosis Certification Course Offered At-A-Distance For Licensed Professionals
American Psychotherapy and Medical Hypnosis Association At-A-Distance C.M.H.
CERTIFICATION PROGRAM IN MEDICAL HYPNOSIS AND ANALYTICAL HYPNOTHERAPY
The CMH Certification in Medical Hypnosis is available to State Board Licensed Medical and Mental Health Professionals who want to add Hypnosis to their practice as a therapeutic treatment tool. The Course and Certification are intended as an adjunct therapy for professionals, and are not provided for those who do not meet professional education and licensing criteria.
The C.M.H. At-A-Distance Course is a programmed course of study designed to be completed in six – seven weeks. Study requires approximately 10-15 hours weekly for reading, testing, and field work practicum. The Program takes participants from Beginning through Advanced Theory, with practical application Field Work.
- Programmed Study Manual with Weekly Assignments
- Online/mail supervision of assignments and field work
- Weekly Theoretical and Proficiency Testing
- Final Written/Oral Testing by Test Proctor Protocol
- Transcripted scores on testing and field work
- Certification is achieved by a cumulative point standard
Benefits upon successful completion of C.M.H. include:
First Year APMHA Membership;
Publication Opportunities – Article Submissions to
Eye-Witness News; Transcript Service; Wall Certificate;
Member Identification Card; APMHA Logo Lapel Pin;
Distance Learning Course Instructors:
Judith L. Allen, Ph.D., AAMFT and Michael Robinson, RN, MSN, BC-Psych
– Sponsored by American Psychotherapy and Medical Hypnosis Association
– Course will be conducted through Distance Learning with Individualized Attention/Supervision
– 54 CEUs Including 6 Hours of Ethics
– Course Fee/Monitor and Registered C.M.H (Including Membership in APMHA)
Distance Learning Course Fees:
– United States Students: $895.00 (does NOT require a paypal account)
– Non-United States Students: $955.00 (price includes an $60 for shipping fees and does not require a paypal account)
– Start Dates: Begin on an on-going individual basis
– Contact APMHA to Find Out More!