We decided to recommend BetterHelp because of their:
- licensed therapists who have been trained extensively
- efficient matching counselors to patients
- low BetterHelp pricing
- There are a lot of recommendations from satisfied customers and top-tier institutions including the American Psychological Association.
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant and secure platform.
BetterHelp pricing options
Here at BetterHelp, we want to show you just how affordable our rates are for online counseling. In this article, we’ll walk you through the various plans and prices so you can get a better idea of what suits your needs.
- BetterHelp’s fees range from $40 to $70 per week depending on the BetterHelp plan you select. BetterHelp offers various billing plans for the convenience of its clients and users.
- If you are going for a month-long subscription for BetterHelp services, you will be charged $180 at the rate of $45 per week.
- This is considered an ideal subscription plan and affordable BetterHelp fees. (Note that a traditional 1 hour face-to-face therapy session could cost up to $150.)
- A single charge is the same price whether you look for monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscriptions.
- The pricing for a week is a little higher on BetterHelp if you are opting for just a one-week subscription.
- There are no hidden fees or payments that BetterHelp charges from their clients, like cancellation charges or withdrawal fees.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime you want without any additional cost or concerns.
Can BetterHelp be covered by insurance companies?
The BetterHelp cost is low in comparison to other mental health apps out there. Insurance companies may not reimburse you for BetterBetter fees, but depending on your plan they might be able to cover the membership fee indirectly.
BetterHelp doesn’t give formal diagnoses for psychological or mental health problems – so you can still get covered by your insurance. Also, while BetterHelp’s services are not clinical, they are still competent and high-quality.
Most insurance providers won’t cover general anxiety problems. We advise you to contact them before coming in for a counseling session to ask about their policy.
It is a good idea to know exactly what you’re getting for your money with any service, including on BetterHelp. Unlike most other apps on the market, on our website, you can see that we charge a monthly fee for unlimited contacts with your therapists. Even if your insurance doesn’t cover e-therapy, traditional therapy will still be cheaper. And, in any case, e-therapy is still relatively cheap.
Any discount available from BetterHelp?
BetterHelp offers cheaper plans for people with lower incomes who also have kids. This way, you’ll be charged the price that makes the most sense for your specific situation.
World Clinic works with many insurance providers, so you can get a discount on your treatment if you qualify. This can make the therapy & counseling more affordable and accessible for those who need it most.
There are many online counseling services in these times, so it can be difficult to find what you need. As well as looking for professional and affordable counseling sites, keep in mind to check out how each site is backed up by different professionals who are able to help in different situations e.g. for legal advice, clinical psychologist, etc. One of the advantages of BetterHelp is its low pricing and state-of-the-art technology, which enables patients to always stay in contact with counselors.
BetterHelp is so good because of the professional help they offer, it’s easy to be able to talk to someone whenever you want, and it doesn’t cost a lot of money.
The company has various reasonable subscription plans and offers financial aid to users. This makes it a highly user-friendly platform that anyone can use without the hassle of complicated processes.
If you’re looking for some assistance, you can always reach out to BetterHelp and trust that it will be there for you.
Were Sorry This Was Not Helpful!
Let us improve this post!
Please Tell Us How We Can Improve This Article.