Having a different language doesn’t prevent love. It takes time & effort to get used to. You might have some difficulties, but it will all be worth it in the end! When one partner is fluent in English and the other in Spanish, couples can have a hard time communicating during marriage counseling. Here at AMPHA we highly recommend using Regain. They offer bilingual counselors who have years of experience and can help married couples manage their relationships better.
We’ll cover Regain in detail at the end of this article. Scroll down now to see what it is and why it’s so important. Language can be challenging when it comes to talking about serious emotional issues but bilingual people don’t struggle with this as much as monolingual counterparts.
Instead of struggling to communicate with your spouse in one language or the other, have a professional bilingual marriage counselor help you grasp the details of your relationship.
Thankfully, the Internet has created solutions. There are bilingual marriage counselors that can communicate and provide support in different languages.
To support the cost of our staff with a psychology education and IT development, we’re offering an online service that is designed for counseling.
You need someone to help you with relationships and marriage? Regain has the best service for you.
Regain is an online platform that offers couples counseling. We offer free marriage counseling in many languages – English & Spanish! Our bilingual counselors can see you both as a couple and one-on-one. Visit our website to learn more.
How does Regain work?
Regain has multiple numbers of therapists on the platform. You can use it to see what kind of therapist you would like to have or you can let the algorithm connect you with one. by clicking on “get started”. You’ll answer a series of questions about your life and what you’re looking for in a counselor.
This is the part where you can get a Spanish-speaking marriage counselor. When deciding on your desired counselor, you can specify your preferences such as whether you would like to get a male or female counselor, one with a liberal approach or one with a conservative view, and age range.
Not long after responding to the questions, you will receive an email that contains a potential match with a counselor. You can then message them to schedule a time for a session.
What makes Spanish-bilingual marriage counseling from Regain stand out?
- All of the counselors on our website are licensed, trained, experienced, and accredited psychologists with a Master’s Degree or a Doctorate Degree. They have also been educated on things like marriage & family therapy or vocational counseling. Every full-time employee has at least 3 years of on-the-job experience and 1,000 hours of exercising their craft.
- All of the therapists on Regain have experience in seeing couples and will help you find your way to improve your relationship. They’ll help you work through any problems that may be causing conflict in your life and create a happier and healthier relationship.
- When it comes to finding a therapist who offers both Spanish and English marriage counseling, you can select which language you need from the list. When signing up on Regain, you’ll quickly be able to find those with your preferences.
- Regain offers many options to be sure you’re comfortable; whether you’d prefer an extra-long session at home or several shorter ones throughout the week. You can also talk to your therapist through live chat, video call, or phone call.
- This site makes it easy for your personal life to be more successful. Regain matches you with the right therapist at a time and helps you to overcome marriage issues.
Regain is a subscription service that costs $40-$70 a week. The price includes access to exclusive training and targeted sessions. You can pay through a credit card or PayPal and cancel at any time.
Conclusion: Finding a bilingual marriage counselor
If you’re looking for online Spanish marriage counseling, try Regain. Regain offers help with your marriage from the comfort of your home with bilingual counselors & experts who can provide support.
You’ll be able to find professional therapists who speak both your native language as well as English. They will provide you with empathy and understanding, without either partner feeling the need to change languages and compromise their comfort.