Couples counseling can help you get to the root of any problems in your relationship, or make sure things are safe to take the next step. If you want to be sure before taking a big step like marriage or kids, it’s worth looking into.
Perhaps you have a therapist in mind but are having problems finding them in real life. If you are an African American couple, it’s perfectly normal to want someone who understands your specific needs and who you feel comfortable with.
Black Couples Therapy Online can help you find a high-quality therapist no matter where you live.
Regain – Best black couples therapy online.
If you’re looking for black couples counseling, you may find what you need through online platforms like Regain.
Regain provides a platform for couples therapists to offer therapy sessions through live chat, phone calls, and video calls.
All the therapists working on Regain are licensed mental health professionals that offer online sessions, so you can get quality therapy tailored to your needs no matter where you live
There are many therapists from the African American community who can talk with people about their relationship issues.
Jude is a Licensed Professional Counselor and African American. He provides couples therapy and specializes in how anxiety & stress impacts relationships, as well as communication issues that may have resulted from past trauma.
Jude specializes in helping couples deal with life changes and struggling with them together. He also has experience in addiction, divorce/separation, blended families, men’s issues, and infidelity
Jessica is an experienced African American relationship therapist. With her help, you can reconnect with your partner by following her advice on compassion, honesty, respect, and healthy communication.
She is experienced in a wide range of approaches, from client-centered therapy to cognitive behavioral therapy. During each session she tailors the content to your individual needs, applying any other suitable techniques as needed to ensure you can talk comfortably
Jacqueline is a licensed therapist that offers black couples therapy online. She has over 17 years of experience and is passionate about working with individuals and couples. Her specialties include:
Jacqueline uses a cognitive-behavioral, solution-focused & motivational interviewing approach to help you achieve your personal goals.
Rabiia is an African American Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist that offers African American relationship counseling through Regain. She specializes in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and couple infidelity.
The death of a child, breakup, or another significant event can be traumatic for the other members in the family. That is why Rabiia uses a Structural approach to help strengthen you and your partner’s relationship and commitment to each other.
What is Regain? How does it work?
Regain is a mental healthcare company that offers online therapy sessions designed for Black couples. They focus on helping individuals and couples together get the professional help they need.
All of our therapists have experience with individuals and couples working on issues such as attachment trauma, communication problems, and dating. That means we can help give you the support you need no matter what your specific issue is.
You can get started with Regain by choosing a therapist from reviews or letting the algorithm find you one.
Fill out the form on the website and answer a few questions about yourself, your partner (if any), and your relationship. For example, are you attending sessions by yourself or with a partner? How many people use the service most often? What type of issues do you struggle with in relation to your relationship? You can also be specific with what you’re looking for in a therapist, for example, male or female? Maybe the issue is very important to you and you want to go with someone who shares your belief.
After answering these short questions, you’ll receive an email notifying you when a therapist has been assigned to your case. You can then send that therapist messages and set up an appointment time that works for you.
What makes Regain’s black couples counseling sessions stand out?
- Regain offers a range of licensed African American therapists, such as Black Clinical Social Workers, Psychologists & Professional Counselors. They offer Black couples counseling and the quality of service is at par with care offered by people who identify as white.Each of them has at least three years of experience, with over 1000 hours of work.
- Regain has a large number of therapists working for us. This means that you can work with a therapist right away to deal with the struggles you’re going through.
- At Regain, we offer a number of ways for you to get relationship counseling. You can choose between video calls, personal phone calls with your therapist or our live chat platform if that is more convenient for you. We have something that will work best for your unique needs.Whether you’re sick at home or traveling abroad, you can keep up with your work-outs.
- Regain sessions are flexible to suit your needs, whether you need long or short sessions. You choose.
- We have plenty of African American marriage therapists on the website. They are all licensed to work with couples, families, and/or children in need of counseling.Every one of them has at least 3 years and 1000 hours of work experience under their belt.
No matter which African American relationship therapist you choose through Regain, your pricing doesn’t vary. We charge a flat fee of between $40-70 per week, billed every four weeks. You can pay with PayPal or your credit card and can cancel at any time.
A great solution for finding a therapist who matches your needs is black couples counseling online. If you can’t seem to agree on a therapist, Regain’s online platform enables you to search for an expert who will suit your desires perfectly.