Blending families can be tricky, and it’s important to respect the needs of all children. For example, a child could be struggling with authority or jealousy between step-siblings. It’s crucial that everyone has a voice and is listened to.
If you don’t deal with these issues early, they can quickly escalate – like fights for example. Young children and teenagers may also start to behave badly.
One of the challenges faced when families are blended is that young children might revert to earlier developmental stages. This can be tough on the adults, too.
Besides the persistent challenges of raising children, you also have to deal with a new partner and integrate their children into your family.
If you’re in a blended family and want to learn more about how to establish a conflict-free parenting atmosphere with your partner, we offer counseling, education, and support.
With a blended family, many different therapies can be used. One common treatment would be to work with an online therapist. This way, family members from all over can see the same counselor from any point in the world.
Find out more about Counseling For Blended Families near me with Regain
Regain is an online mental health platform that specializes in relationship and couple’s therapy. If you’re a couple where one or both partners has children, Regain can help with your stepfamily counseling needs.
How does Regain’s stepfamily counseling work?
When you sign up with Regain, they’ll ask you a few questions about yourself and your relationship status
Take this quiz to find out what type of therapy is right for you. You can also work on issues such as reducing tension in the office, improving communication and achieving fairness between teams.
The website is designed to seamlessly connect you with a therapist who suits your needs.
The matching algorithm used ensures that the right therapist for you is available at the time of your choosing
Once you’ve been matched with a counselor, you can send them a message and set up your first session. You can ask them questions and want to know more about what they do before agreeing to meet with them.
What makes Regain’s blended family counseling stand out?
- Every counselor on our platform is a licensed, trained, experienced & accredited psychologist (Ph.D.), licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT), licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) or licensed professional counselor (LPC/LPCC). If you want to hire someone with lots of experience and the right qualifications, our candidates are here for you..
- All of our counselors have experience with relationship counseling. Call them today, they will help you set up a plan that will work for the both of you!
- Many therapists are now seeing patients through experiences with the Regain app, meaning that you will get matched up easily! You can also switch therapists (if you feel that your counselor is not suiting your needs) and Regain will find you another match.
- Regain collects information such as your gender and the languages you speak. You can also specify your preferred counselor’s gender, age and political leaning.
- Regain’s online platform enables you to have sessions with therapists using live chat, phone call, or video conference. You can choose whichever way you feel more comfortable for different circumstances.This flexibility allows you to work on sessions whenever you are free. You can use your laptop, phone or tablet to complete the sessions. You are able to have one long session a week or break them up more often.
- One benefit of couples therapy is the ability to start on your own time and then involve your partner or family members.
- Regain’s home psychologists offer professional and affordable care for those with anxiety or depression. You can chat with a therapist from the comfort of your own home, who will be available at a time that suits you. Costs are much lower than if you were to see them in person!
What is the Pricing?
For just $40 to $70 per week, you receive sessions with your counselor, unlimited messages, and use of the platform. You’re billed monthly and automatically, so you don’t have to discuss payment with your counselor or remember to pay. You can choose to pay through credit card or PayPal, and of course, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Faithful Counseling is the best Christian service for blended family counseling.
At Faithful Counseling, we offer Christian family counseling for blended families. We have Christian therapists to help you find the support & healing you deserve..
All of our counselors are licensed and experienced mental health professionals. What sets us apart is that their faith informs the way they practice therapy, so you can work with someone you can identify with on a spiritual level.
Faithful Counseling offers blended family therapy at the following prices.
Faithful Counseling has a similar subscription-based payment model as Regan. You pay $40 to $70 per week (billed monthly) and receive access to the platform, messaging your counselor, and sessions. The online subscription program is easy to use and to cancel at any time.
Conclusion: Online family counseling for blended families is a helpful way to work through parenting, marital, and family issues.
Although blending different families can be tough work, with the help of family counseling you can tackle the many issues that appear during this process.
Kids tend to have a lot of difficulty when their family changes. It is especially hard for them if they recently lost a parent or went through a divorce.
Not being prepared for changes to come can cause a lot of strain on a child, so working with a professional as they go through the process is highly recommended.
In a blended family, the therapist could work with the whole family, or one or two individuals. Sometimes, they might spend time with both parents, and sometimes only one parent.
We all know how frustrating it can be communicating with your partner & that’s why couples counselling is so helpful. You’ll learn skills that will improve your relationship and there are some great emotional tools for helping to resolve problems. Your therapist will help you understand more about what other family members are experiencing, making everyone feel heard and understood.
You’ve just started your new family and are struggling to see eye to eye on everything. Attend family therapy sessions now before the problems escalate and before you officially ‘blend’ as one big unit.
Were Sorry This Was Not Helpful!
Let us improve this post!
Please Tell Us How We Can Improve This Article.