You’re a devout Catholic and it’s always been taught to you that your marriage should be protected at all costs. You can’t separate the love for your partner from the love of Christ.
Yet, like any relationship, marriages will face obstacles and hardship. With Catholic marriage counseling near me (more through this) you can work through it with your spouse and heal both of you
Relationships are often hard, so sometimes we might feel like our love, patience or understanding is being tested. We must remember though that disagreements and conflicts happen a lot and it’s how we go about resolving these issues which matter most.
Some disagreements on some issues may happen such as financial spending, the number of children desired, where to live, and more
While all of us have different beliefs and experiences, there may be points of disagreement. There’s no way we can solve these issues by ourselves.
Catholic marriage advice is tailored to your needs, both in practical terms and in regards to your spiritual life. Our advisors are experienced in maintaining long-term relationships that are focused on faith.
For some problems, your pastor might offer the help you need. But some challenges require more than that – they require a long-term process with a professional who will help guide you through the steps to solve your problem.
In very serious cases, a trained mental health professional might be needed.
Having Catholic marriage counseling online can be the perfect opportunity to find quality Christian professionals that will help at an affordable price, in the privacy of your own home.
Faithful Counseling – The best Catholic marriage counseling service near me.
Faithful Counseling is the best Catholic counseling company for marriage help. If you’re looking for trustworthy, professional help with your marital issues, then this is it.
All of the therapists on our therapy counseling are practicing Catholics and Christians that incorporate a Biblical worldview into their therapy sessions.
Here at Faithful Counseling, we have a team of highly qualified mental health professionals with the needed work experience in order to help you through your issues. We may not all be certified therapists in a particular field, but we have done our fair share of work in this area and hope to do our best for you.
How does Faithful Counseling work?
When you click “get started” on our site, it takes you to a page where you can learn about our services and how we work.
Once there, you’ll answer a few questions so the site can match you to a therapist. Or if you prefer, check out the reviews page and pick one yourself.
For every counselor, you can see their profile & read about what they’ve accomplished. Reading about each therapist’s background, expertise, and therapeutic approaches can help you decide what you want in your counseling sessions. Once you find a therapist that looks good to you, feel free to request working with them specifically.
Once you’ve been matched with your therapist, just message them asking what they specialize in and arranging a session. You can do this by choosing a live chat or phone call, or you can even do a video call
Faithful Counseling is a program that allows you to see your counselor from anywhere and at any time of the day. If you don’t like what one has to offer, or if you and your counselor feel like it isn’t the right fit, then that won’t be a problem. You can easily switch counselors until you find someone who is qualified for your particular.
What makes Faithful Counseling stand out?
- All Faithful Counseling therapists are licensed professionals including marriage and family therapists, clinical social workers, and psychologists. Each of our experts holds a Master’s or Doctorate degree in their respective field. After fulfilling all the necessary requirements, they have been certified by the state board after passing the required exams, training, and practice. They are all experienced in the workplace with at least three years of work experience and over 1,000 hours of working time.
- We are very proud to say that all the therapists who are working on Faithful Counseling self-identify as practicing Christians. At least before joining us, they have shared their testimony and verified that they align with our Statement of Faith.They have a Catholic marriage counselling service from someone who understands. Many of those who work there are married themselves and can offer guidance on what they’ve been through as well as with the steps you need to take.
- Meeting with a Catholic marriage counselor online can offer you flexibility in your schedule. You can access sessions at your convenience, in whatever way is best for you.Some people prefer to meet for longer than a one-hour session which is typical in face-to-face practices. You can also choose to schedule your sessions into smaller blocks of time. Your sessions can be conducted on your computer, phone, or tablet
- Privacy and security: You can have sessions from the comfort and privacy of your own home. There is also the option to use live chat, phone call, or video conference.Our therapist app ensures complete privacy and you can even sign up with your email. No one will know that you’re getting the help that you need.
- Faithful Counseling is a matchmaking service connecting you to the best therapists in your area. If you register with us, it becomes vastly more difficult to have a long waitlist. The site’s algorithm will quickly match you with the right therapist after answering a few questions.
Faithful Counseling Pricing
Faithful Counseling offers professional Christian mental health care at an affordable cost. A subscription with Faithful Counseling costs just $40 to $70 per week, billed monthly. That price covers the use of the Faithful Counseling platform, your sessions with your therapist, as well as unlimited messaging.
You can pay through a credit card or PayPal. You can easily cancel your subscription at any time and for any reason.
Faithful Counseling provides catholic marriage help.
Catholic counseling online can be the best of both worlds: it makes it easy to find a professional counselor who shares your faith, at an affordable cost.
Professionals at Faithful Counseling will make you feel like you are not alone in your marriage-related issues – they’ll listen to your problems and give constructive feedback. It’s all conducted online, affording you maximum privacy.
Finding a psychologist is a difficult task. That’s why we make it easy for you on our website. No matter what you’re going through, there’s always someone who can provide advice and help you get on the right path. All of our therapists have been vetted by industry experts and have experience in the field – just to be sure they get.
Were Sorry This Was Not Helpful!
Let us improve this post!
Please Tell Us How We Can Improve This Article.