If you’re having trouble in your marriage, going to biblical marriage counseling is a good idea.
Today more than any other time, you don’t need to wait until the problems of your business become too difficult for you to solve. The quicker you start dealing with them, the quicker they will be solved
It can be difficult to ask your pastor for advice about what to do when you don’t have any marriage counseling nearby. Perhaps divorce is on the table, but you’re not sure what to do next.
By coming to an online faith-based site, you can find both a mental health professional as well as a faith-based counselor to help you through your life’s challenges. Not only does this help you choose from two different ways of handling your problems, but it also means that each person is getting the care they need
Faithful Counseling – The best service for faith-based marriage counseling
I’ve been using Faithful Counseling, a platform that offers spiritual marriage counseling and counseling for other issues, and I can’t say I regret it.
Faithful Counseling has a large number of experienced Christian mental health professionals – they also have online therapy sessions.
How does Faithful Counseling work?
When you become a member of Faithful Counseling, you will have to answer a series of questions.
A bit of clarification might be helpful. Do you have a particular type of spiritual marriage counseling in mind?
In order for this quiz to be as accurate as possible, we need to know your mental and physical age. As well as if you’re either a child or an adult.
There are some questions that will be used by the algorithm to match you with the most suitable counselor for your faith-based marriage counseling.
What makes Faithful Counseling stand out?
- All counselors on Faithful Counseling are extensively educated and experienced in their fields. This allows users to communicate easier and develop a long lasting relationship with the appropriate professional. At Faithful Counseling, we have a large team of professionals – PhDs, PsyDs, LMsFTs, LCSWs and LPCs.All of the therapists you’ll find on Faithful Counseling’s online counseling platform are well qualified, with Master’s or Doctoral degrees and at least 3 years and 1,000 hours of hands-on counseling experience.
- Faithful Counseling is a Christian-based counseling service. To work for Faithful Counseling, all therapists must identify as Christians and agree to the Faithful Counseling Statement of Faith.The Faithful Counseling team places a lot of focus on their religion and ensures that you will reap the benefits of experiencing biblical marriage counseling. The emphasis they place on religion ensures that you will have a tailor-made experience to avoid any surprises.
- Faithful Counseling doesn’t stop at one counselor. If you don’t click with the first match, they’ll search through their network until they find the right fit.
- When you sign up for Faithful Counseling, your privacy is one of the most important things to us. We will never share any payment information or other personal information with your counselor, and you can even sign in anonymously to meet in person or over the phone.
- One of the great things about spiritual marriage counseling is that you can choose a method that best suits your needs. Some may prefer to have it on their landline, some on their mobile phone, others on their tablet or laptop.Sessions can be held in a more comfortable and private setting at your household. The location of the sessions is flexible, meaning you can have sessions one-on-one or with a partner. You can also choose whether to conduct the session via video chat or over the phone
- With Faithful Counseling, you won’t have to compromise on quality even if you’re looking for a more affordable therapist. Our services are tailored to fit your needs and our lower cost is felt on your bottom line.
Faithful Counseling’s session rates vary depending on your need, but they start at $40 per week. You are billed monthly for this subscription-based service. You can pay them through PayPal or with your credit card. If you no longer want to use their services, you may cancel your account, but it doesn’t come with a refund.
Interested in this topic read some of our other posts.
- Pre marital counseling
- Christian counseling for anxiety
- Christian teen counseling
- Christian sex counseling
- Affordable Online Christian Counseling
- Catholic counseling services
If you’re looking for biblical marriage counseling with a strong foundation of practical knowledge and tools, Faithful Counseling could be what you’re looking for. Faithful Counseling offers both biblical advice and psychological expertise, so it’s easier than ever to find a counselor who practices both varieties of therapy.