When I was looking for a therapist who can help me with my problems, I knew what I wanted. Someone that could listen to me and empathize with me.
I’m not seeking someone who is going to offer me a diagnosis, prescription, or simple solution
Someone who can see me as I am and doesn’t judge. Someone who understands me and gets the best out of me.
It seemed like I would never find a counselor within my budget. Luckily, after months of searching, I found one who crammed my budget and offered holistic counseling near me
But eventually, I managed to find what I was looking for. Online counseling allowed me to find the type of holistic counselor that I was looking for without settling for any less.
BetterHelp is best service for finding holistic counseling near me.
BetterHelp offers a brilliant solution for finding holistic counseling. It hosts a wide range of mental health professionals who are experienced & certified. They’re accessible via an online platform and come at a more affordable cost.
Clients can sign up for this platform and be matched with a counselor right away. With the help of this platform, clients have real sessions.
Betterhelp is easy to use and provides multiple affordable counseling sessions. The goal is to make it easy for people to get the help they need, no matter where they may be.
What is it? How does it work?
The BetterHelp website provides an assessment to find the best type of therapist to suit your needs.
You’ll talk about your mood, pain, thoughts of suicide
We make sure to match you with the best counselor possible, one who can work with the kind of issues you’re facing now.
You’ll be matched with a counselor after signing up and can message them to set up a session. This way you get to decide what’s most comfortable for you and will be given information on other mental health services in the area if required.
You can also change your counselor if for any reason you do not feel a connection.
What makes BetterHelp’s holistic counselors stand out?
- All of the counselors at BetterHelp are certified and licensed professional counselors, marriage and family therapists, clinical psychologists, or clinical social workers.They’re highly educated, qualified professionals that can solve tough problems. They’ve got degrees, 1,000+ hours of experience and they know what to do.
- BetterHelp counselors are not interested in diagnosing you. They want to helpfully listen and understand.
- One of the best things about using BetterHelp is that there is a network where there are always counselors available to chat with you. No more waiting on long waiting lists and no worries about making an appointment weekends and evenings.
- We use a variety of different therapies at BetterHelp. These include Hakomi, ACT, Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy and many more.
- You can read reviews of all of the counselors on BetterHelp and find out more about them before deciding whether they’re right for your needs.
- BetterHelp lets you schedule counseling sessions that work for you. You can do so whenever you want, by consulting their chat platform or reaching out to them via phone call. You can select to have sessions through live chat, phone, or video-call. They can be carried out from your phone, computer, or tablet – no matter if you’re travelling in the morning’s work commute; bed; or on a journey. You can set your therapy schedule to be as frequent or infrequent as you need it to be. Some people benefit from one long session per week, while some would rather have several short sessions.
- BetterHelp protects your privacy. All messages between you and your counselor are automatically secured with encryption, so there’s no need to worry about what goes on the the back end. You can also exercise greater control over your privacy by using an anonymous nickname or live chat sessions, rather than phone call sessions
The prices for BetterHelp counseling are as follows:
The price for the use of the platform, sessions with your counselor, and unlimited messaging is just $40 to $70 per week – cheaper than most traditional face-to-face counseling sessions. You’re billed monthly, so you don’t have to remember to pay your counselor at the end of your sessions, or at all – all of that is taken care of for you. You can choose to pay with a credit card or through PayPal, and of course, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
When I didn’t find any holistic counseling near me, I turned to holistic counseling online. I found many different counselors who were able to offer the type of counseling that I wanted and they were able to see me within my schedule.
I was struggling to find a counselor in my area who fit my needs, so I downloaded the BetterHelp app. It’s easy to find someone trained for your specific requirements with no wait or barriers.
Were Sorry This Was Not Helpful!
Let us improve this post!
Please Tell Us How We Can Improve This Article.