If you’re going through a major life transition and need guidance–whether it’s dating, switching careers, or feeling unsure about your future–just call a life coach. She can help. If you’re a member of the LGBT community, it can be valuable to have a gay life coach who understands your particular challenges and milestones.
The Best LGBT Life coaching online – Pride Counseling
Pride Counseling hosts a number of queer life coaches that offer online life coaching. The platform gives you all the benefits of seeing an LGBT coach in person, but from the comfort of your own home.
Example of LGBT life coaches from Pride Counseling
Yetunde is a Marriage & Family Therapist. She has considerable experience in the LGBT coaching space, she’s also handled family conflicts, parenting issues and help individuals with finding their life purpose. Yetunde offers a range of approaches in her sessions including ACT, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Gottman Method, Mindfulness Therapy, and Solution-Focused Therapy.
How does Pride Counseling work?
Pride Counseling is an online mental health platform that specializes in LGBT coaching. It’s made it easy to find gay life coaches at affordable prices: you just answer a few questions and their system will match you with a coach right for your needs and budget. For example, if you commute for over two hours per day, they’ll recommend a life coach who’s close to you. To start, you simply fill out a form on the site. The matching process, done by the algorithm, will find you a compatible therapist. You can then send them a message to set up an appointment
What makes Pride Counseling’s LGBT coaching sessions stand out?
- All of our gay life coaches are also therapists with over three years experience and with 1000 hours of supervised work.
- Pride Counseling is city’s city #1 LGBT mental health provider and we have a team of therapists who have been specially qualified to work with the LGBT community. They’ve been through postgraduate training so they understand the unique challenges that LGBT individuals face.
- If you’re looking for more flexibility in your counseling sessions, Pride Counseling has the answer. You can track your progress with shorter sessions, or take advantage of longer hour-long appointments. We offer these options to suit your busy schedule
- You can use our online counselling service to chat with your psychologist. Utilise the phone, live chat or video sessions to communicate
- Females make up about one-third of Betterhelp’s life coaches and they all hold a degree in psychology, counseling, or equivalent.They have been qualified and certified by their state’s professional board after successfully completing the necessary education, exams, training and practice.Each writer offers high-quality expertise garnered through three years of experience and 1,000 hours of practical work. Even with their different backgrounds, all writers are here to help you address your needs.
Our Pride Counseling service costs just $40-$70 per week, billed every 4 weeks. You’ll get to work with your specialist and the platform every time you pay your weekly installment.
What is a life coach and how can it help you?
Life coaches help you identify your goals and any obstacles that stand in the way of achieving them. A life coach can also help you build skills or become more resilient so that you are better equipped to deal with life’s challenges
When you’re gay or lesbian, it can be difficult to find people in the community who relate to your specific experiences. A queer life coach will make you feel like someone understands your challenges and what you’ve gone through.