Looking for sex counseling online can seem overwhelming.
There are many people online who call themselves “sex doctors” and offer their services. It can be hard to know which of them to believe.
It’s worth mentioning that bad therapists or sex doctors can exist and you need to get a sense of the person before you decide whether to open upon such a sensitive topic.
If you are in the need of a certain service, make sure to turn to a platform that can handle what you are looking for.
Content platforms for mental health professionals vet their workers, so it’s not necessary to go through many websites when you need the right treatment. They also offer guidance on what to expect in therapy or when talking with a medical professional.
Many therapists provide sex counseling online, and it’s just a matter of finding the right fit
Regain is one such online program that provides sex & relationship counseling to couples and individuals.
Regain has been helping couples find their way back to intimacy by creating an emotionally safe space where they can talk about issues without judgment.
Regain will match you up with an excellent sexologist once there is a free slot, and provide you with safe spaces to talk.
Best place to find an online sexologist– Regain
Regain is an online platform for your mental health. They specialize in couples counseling and they charge on a per-session basis.
Regain Therapists know how to help with all sorts of relationship problems, including those involving sex and intimacy.
They know how to help couples cooperate, which is illustrated by their ability to help them navigate a difference in libido, improve communication and learn how to understand each other better.
How does online sexologist service work?
When you visit the Regain website, click “Get Started”. You’ll start by answering some questions about yourself and your relationship. For example, what issues are you looking to work on during your sessions?
Will your sessions be individual or joint? Do you currently live together? Have you had past experience with a therapist or prefer a specific type (male, female, conservative, liberal)?
Answer these questions as honestly as you can. The website’s algorithm will match you with a therapist that is the best fit for the problems that you are dealing with. Once you have a match, make a profile and message your potential therapist to set up a session
What makes Regain’s sex counseling sessions stand out?
- Professionalism: The psychologists and mental health professionals at Regain Online Therapy are licensed, accredited, and experienced. Some of our options include: licensed clinical social workers, licensed professional sex counselors, and licensed marriage and family therapists. All of them possess at least three years and 1,000 hours of hands-on experience.
- Experience: All of the counselors on Regain have experience and interested in relationship counseling. They’re knowledgeable on a wide range of sexual issues and understand the importance of sex in relationships. They offer plenty of tools that will help you feel more at ease about your sexuality and improve your relationship.
- Availability: You can find a counselor available to chat 24 hours a day, 365 days a week.
- Flexibility: We offer sessions through live chat, call, or video call – wherever you are and we work on your laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
- Privacy and security: Your therapy sessions are secure and recorded with encryption. Your therapist can’t access your personal information nor do they ever see your name. In fact, you can also sign up anonymously on Regain using a nickname.
Pricing with Regain’s online sex doctor
Regain works on a subscription-based plan. You access the Regain platform for just $40 to $70 per week (billed monthly). The price includes your sessions as well as unlimited messages with your counselor. You can pay with PayPal or credit card, and cancel your subscription at any time.
What is sex counseling, a sexologist, and a sex doctor?
Some people use the term “sex doctor” to refer to medical professionals, like gynecologists or urologists. These doctors can help with physical problems, such as erectile dysfunction or vaginismus.
A ‘Sexologist’ is someone who has studied human sexuality in an academic setting. A sexologist is a licensed mental health care professional who sees clients and helps them with issues regarding sexuality. A sexologist can also help with things such as erectile dysfunction as well as other medical concerns. Some sexologists may not be medical doctors and cannot prescribe medication, but they still have a lot to offer.
If you’re having issues regarding sexuality or intimacy, turning to an online sexologist can help you work out your problems. Whether you’re questioning your sexuality, have fear around intimacy, or want to improve your sex life with a partner, a sexologist can help. Having a chat with a sex therapist online makes it possible to do those things without having those discussions in person. It is also private and you can adjust your schedule as needed.